Pages

2/22/11

Popping my head out...hi

Greetings everyone!

Ok, first of all...I don't know why I'm blogging. It's an impulse, a sudden urge to write and to share. It's embarassing but one must confess that there were a gazillion attemts of trying to blog before. FAIL being the word with the lack of enthusiasm to keep the those blogs going.

But this will be different, I can feel the twinkly feeling.

So here I am blogging... once again.

Without futher ado here's me...

DEFINITION (approximately) OF ME:

- Black (but now brown) haired girl from Thailand.

- Quirky, nerdy, wordy

- LOVE ART

- LOVE FOOD

BLOG INFO:

- Possibly or more than likely going to be an art blog.

- BUT, because of the incapability of this human being to stick to one thing for an extended period of time, expect randomness to erupt.

- Fooooooooooood is also one of my love, so foooooooooooooood will also be the thing I'll write about freaquently.

And here's me, popping my head out to this world with a wave and a smile


saying: ''hi''.


No comments:

Post a Comment