Pages

3/29/11

Late night creative spurt

Hiya folks! Do you have a certain time of the day that you feel extra creative? A time when you're like ''oh yeah, I'ma gonna make somethin' cool!". Well mine turns out to be around night time. It's quiet, peaceful and no-one to come disturb since they're all away in dream world. This is the hour for me to immerse myself completely into 'the bubble'. Yes, the bubble of my thoughts, a place where I can do what I want. The space is limited by a piece of paper or pixels on the screen, but the idea is endless.

Right now I'm working on a collaborative project with a bunch of my best friends. We're designing t-shirts to sell in FAT Radio T-Shirt Festival Thailand 2011. We're calling it FAT t-shirt project...I know, not the most appealing name for a project but for our goldfish-like, forgetful brain, it's perfect.


This is the line works of my design.



And these are the finished works.

munchies


mr.coos


pie fly!

I began doing this at about 10pm someday last week. After the cut, paste, color choosing, adding texture blah blah blah, fun fun fun, I glanced at the clock to see that five hours have passed! Late night is really the time for me to do what I do best and love most, create.

No comments:

Post a Comment