Pages

4/9/11

Be fair be square...SQUARE MUFFINS!

Ok, so I want to make muffins. They're an absolute favorite, and it's blueberry. It's perfect.
Unfortunately, I have no cups or any round object that could stand the heat of the oven for that matter. Curses. But, wait, why need cups? Why does muffins have to be round?
So, I just go with what I have which are these square ceramic bowls. And it worked!
Well, I wouldn't give myself that much credit though, that the muffins turned out scrumptiously. It's Betty Crocker, the wonder of easy cooking! (even though messiness is still evident but for such delight, it's worth it.)


       

      

       

       

       

      

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh thats really cool, maybe you could try and make muffins of all shapes triangles, squares etc. all those diffrent shapes :)

    ReplyDelete