Pages

6/27/11

Finally, it's done!

My very first stop motion short: Cereal! After three months of this on-going project, it's finally (I'm ever so glad to say this) finished! It wouldn't have taken this long to be done if it was not for my always busy and work crowded life (and yes, I admit that procrasination is one of the reason...shame me).

A little footage of my work environment.


Always messy, and always will be.



Mr. Tibble and Snoozle.

The fun part was the making of props. I mean, really, that was my favorite part; coming up with what could be adapt to make which. Also playing with oil clay took me back to my childhood when I loves to sit for hours poking and rolling away until my hands are oily and the clay turned grey.








 The final video itself was not that good of a quality. I'm still getting my hands on this thing call technology and by far I was not victorious. Can anyone tell me how to make a video that is not blurry? However, this is my best, for now. Next time it shall be better! I promise! But for now, please enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, was very good, reminds me of childhood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG natty this movie was really good very much enjoyable :) i know when you make another it will be even better

    ReplyDelete