Pages

3/27/11

Banging my head

I'm a hopeless being...

Ok, at first I was going to blog about one of my painting project I'm doing for my dad. The post was ready. Written in somewhat funny way because I wasn't all there in the head, as a result from an over 24 hours of no sleeping.
but, But, BUT! As I was going to upload the photos I took of the work I realised, where's the camera? The search then began, a quest that took me to every crooks and cranny of my room + out of my room around the house. I'm certain to this moment that I left it on the table, either that or in its usual shelf. That beloved object of mine couldn't possibly materialised into air. Then it dawned on me that any amount of search would be futile; my camera is obviously stolen, by one of the workers who came to fix the balcony in front of my room.
I'm not angry at the worker. I'm upset with myself, extremely. It's my fault to leave valuble belonging in open space with strangers mingling about. Careless me, I trust too much in humans and their sense of right and wrong. The idea of world with people who have honour and respect to other people and DON'T steal from other people is an ideal thought, so I stick to it. Blame this event that now my perspective will be changed. From now on my view on human trustworthiness will be a fraction darker.
Still, I have faith in man kind. I hope one day the world will be rid (or at least reduce to the minimal) of such disrespect to fellow human beings.

That had been said and I feel a twinzy bit better, here's some of my works to see as a past time until I can find another camera. Enjoy.

2009-2010 sketches.




No comments:

Post a Comment