Pages

3/17/11

Days like this

Today has been an unusual day.
Not that I got to travelled to wonderland or Al Pacino paid me a visit (did I ever mention I love him?).
What's unusual is the wheather. It's freezing...in Bangkok (two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence). This is in the middle of March where in Thailand we're moving into summer.

Eventhough I have to admit I do like when it's cool and breezy as this, the feeling of 'ummmmmm, this is not right' bugs me.

But even that cannot stop my imagination. Because, I must confess, breezy chilly (a little drizzly is also acceptable) is the best day for me to create.
Right now I'm working on my latest project, listening to Harmonix and looking out the window to the cloudy, colorless sky.




And days like this give me nostalgia, like I'm back in Washington State; a place that holds many of my most precious memories.

I'll tell you guys about it some other times.

But then again, there's a paradox.
1) Ten thousands of People are suffering, is it appropriate of me to be chillaxing? Am I so intensitive?
    Me to myself: Do something!
2) Wheather like this shouts 'GLOBAL WARMING!!'

...I feel kinda guilty enjoying this abnormal atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. wow that is unusual for bangkok but what is the tempature there other than breezey and cold? but still that is a little weird for it almost being summer time, that kinda like what the tempature is like here lol. Yes and also a family here that loves you very much :), no your not insesitive or else you wouldent be thinking about it you are very unselfless :). and also its a good thing to enjoy the abnormal things lol.
    oh and no you did not mention on your blog that you loved Al Pacino.

    ReplyDelete