Pages

3/10/11

Ladies and gentlemen...my friends

Do you guys remember when I said this is going to be an art blog?
Hope you do because I will finally get to the point and start acting like I'm writing a blog about art and not a diary blog where I ramble about my life...even though it's fun...(expect more peeps).

Without further ado...*drumrolls*...ladies and gentlemen, I present, my dear friends.

First on the line, my oldest companion...the Big Old Comrades.
My memory have long been deminished of how did I get to know these stick-with-puffy-tops. But they are always there for me, never to complain or moan no matter how much I abuse them.
Thanks guys for being so tolerent with me all these years.



Next coming up, the Teeny Dudes. They're the new faces here, just came from a nearby land called The Stationary Stordom. We're now in the process of getting to know each other, collaborating on a piece. I got the sparky feeling that our relationship will be a good one.



And here are the colorful gals. Let us clap for Le Paintbootles! They make my life that much more lively.


Oh this is someone really special. My best of the best friend, Mr. Pecilton. His father, the late Mr. Pecilton had vanished sometime ago (in a high school senior camp...*sniff*). In search for his placement, I discovered that he has a son...and he's absolutely fabulous. Every time I pick him up, creativity ooze out.



The last guest here today, Sketchy. We have been going out for quite a while, three years perhaps? He's been a reliable friend. Any time some creatures leaked from my head, he with Mr. Pecilton are sure to keep them in a safe place.


Glad you all get to meet at last. Those are my special buddies. How about you? Who are your special friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment