Pages

3/8/11

A Trip Of A Life Time (The Journey continued...then it ended)

DAY 3 & 4...and end

Alot happened, yet nothing was memorable. I worked hard and... that's about it. I spent time helping out at the booth, standing twelve hours on my heels, it felt like thousands of microscopic mouths were biting my feet, in other words: it hurts like hell. To all ladies out there who wear heels like sandels, I bow to you.

My days went in such manner of working (handing out leaflets, samples and answering questions about our product) and wandering about, observing other people booth and products.

Fearing my evil twin who have TTR (Tendency To Ramble) will take over, I'll sum everything up in one paragraph...ok, maybe two.

I will never forget the trip. I got to gain experience in working, seeing new places and befriending new people.

I ate at SAFRON which was a haven for food lover.
I saw aggressive, eye popping belly dance and dine with wonderful clients at an exotic Indian restaurant.
I met people with unusual gift, superb characteristic, kind...




I saw faces, all around. The work of nature, the true artist. People = the master piece of nature that are all the same yet unique...


And I was again packed with inspiration.

... was that one paragraph? Guess not...oky...

I thankyou all who made this trip magical and hope that this opportunity will come again. Farewell Dubai, but you shall see me again...one day.

1 comment: