Pages

5/3/11

Grump...

Alright, I admit, I am a little grumpy.

Last Saturday was the t-shirt festival and yup, my design didn't sell well.
I guess this could be use as a lesson; for me to realize that I have much more work to do for my design skill to be at professional level. Yes, I do realize that. Yes, I came home and practice. No, I did not deal with it well.

Grrrrrr....how I was grumpy.

Drawing for me is not so difficult anymore: I see fish I can draw fish. Graphic on the other hand is somthing not yet in my grasp: here's a bottle make it look cool. I could careless and not bother to spend my time on somthing I'm not good at. BUT, graphic design is an essential skill for an artist to find a job, so buhu, I do need to learn it.

Grrrrrrr....(sorry, that shall be my last groan).

Well, because of the let down  on that day, today I decided to look to the wild side for a little inspiration.




....Hmmmm, I have to find a certain style to stick to don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Great work, congratulations. :D

    juliokansas3d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julio. Your 3D works are pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete