Pages

5/13/11

It's milk, egg and can

Still in my animal phase.

Continuing my passage to create better work.
I'm actually unsure of how this idea of combining domestic farm animals with their produce came to me. Maybe its the urge to tell the world that we're turning these poor creatures into nothing more than just products. They're no longer consider living organisms but things we kill, sell, and eat. There lives are insignificant to us human, they live to be serve on the table, live to produce and to be squeeze into cans...

or maybe I just happen to see a can of tuna and thought that the design looks really cool, then turned to see that a carton of left over milk looks really cool too. And since I like drawing creatures, why not give these objects heads, legs and badabim badaboom...this is the result.


moo
...


cuckoo


By the way, does tuna count as a farm animal?

1 comment:

  1. i like the designs they are really cool and i think that it could go eather way a cool looking logo for a company, or the fact we use live animals for food, so either way would work :).

    ReplyDelete