Pages

6/4/11

Back to business

Hi there, may an apology be accept?

So sorry, dearest blog, for having abandoned you for quite a period of time. Lately my life have been drowned in commotion, swimming in sea of turmoil. But now eveything is back to how it use to be. BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!

Many have occurred. Went to a food exhibition, met lots of people (some who speaks language I cannot comprehend), and hunted for free ice cream, one word, deeeelicious. Then at home I made an unappealing, yet scrumpcious, apple crumble. It's my very own recipe which I will post soon after more testing (finger cross that it will taste the same everytime I make it). And of course, not to forget, I have been busy producing more art works. Stop motion animation coming up and a mini comic about a crazy diner.

For now here are fragments of work I made a couple of weeks ago.

Also, to make this blog a little more educating and less a constant ramble about my life; I have decided to add two special section: "Facts n' Tips" and "Discovery of the Day".

Facts n' Tips will consist of facts about art, its history, important figures etc. And tips on various art techniques: drawing, painting, collages etc. I will sought these out from a reliable source, me promise not to post false jibberrish.

And Discovery of the Day will be my personal findings in art. My experiment on different stuff and so on.

With out further ado I shall start this newly added section.

Discovery of the Day: Mixing all colors used in a painting with one main color helps to harmonize the whole image...and mixing paint with a brush gives the same sensation as cooking. fuunnnn...

1 comment: